1. Zang H, Sun J G, Dong X, et al. Preparation of Benzothiophenes and Benzoselenophenes from Arylamines and Alkynes via Radical Cascade Reactions[J]. Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis, 2016, 358(11): 1746-1752.
2. Yin Y, Xie J, Huang F Q, et al. Copper‐Catalyzed Remote C− H Amination of Quinolines with N‐Fluorobenzenesulfonimide[J]. Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis, 2017, 359(6): 1037-1042.
3. Sun J G, Weng W Z, Li P, et al. Dimethyl sulfoxide as a mild oxidant in S–P (O) bond construction: simple and metal-free approaches to phosphinothioates[J]. Green Chemistry, 2017, 19(4): 1128-1133.
4. Huang F Q, Wang Y W, Sun J G, et al. Silver-mediated oxidative trifluoromethylthiolation of cycloalkanols by C–C bond cleavage: a regioselective approach to distally trifluoromethylthiolated ketones[J]. RSC Advances, 2016, 6(58): 52710-52714.
5. Weng W Z, Sun J G, Li P, et al. α‐Quaternary Mannich Bases through Copper‐Catalyzed Amination‐Induced 1, 2‐Rearrangement of Allylic Alcohols[J]. Chemistry-A European Journal, 2017.
6. Sun J G, Yang H, Li P, et al. Metal-Free Visible-Light-Mediated Oxidative Cross-Coupling of Thiols with P (O) H Compounds Using Air as the Oxidant[J]. Organic letters, 2016, 18(19): 5114-5117.
7. Xie J, Wang Y W, Qi L W, et al. Access to Aminated Saturated Oxygen Heterocycles via Copper-Catalyzed Aminooxygenation of Alkenes[J]. Organic Letters, 2017, 19(5): 1148-1151.
8. Zhang C, Chen J, Zhao F, et al. Iritectol G, a novel iridal-type triterpenoid from Iris tectorum displays anti-epileptic activity in vitro through inhibition of sodium channels[J]. Fitoterapia, 2017, 122: 20-25.
9. Su Y, Xu J, Shi Q, et al. Polymorphism of griseofulvin: concomitant crystallization from the melt and a single crystal structure of a metastable polymorph with anomalously large thermal expansion[J]. Chemical Communications, 2018, 54(4): 358-361.
10. Gong J H, Wang Y, Xing L, et al. Biocompatible fluorinated poly (β-amino ester) s for safe and efficient gene therapy[J]. International journal of pharmaceutics, 2018, 535(1): 180-193.
11. Li G L, Xu H J, Xu S H, et al. Synthesis of tigogenin MeON-Neoglycosides and their antitumor activity[J]. Fitoterapia, 2018, 125: 33-40.
12. Xing L, Fan Y T, Zhou T J, et al. Chemical Modification of Chitosan for Efficient Vaccine Delivery[J]. Molecules, 2018, 23(2): 229.
13. Weng W Z, Zhang B. Recent Advances in the Synthesis of β‐Functionalized Ketones via Radical‐Mediated 1, 2‐Rearrangement of Allylic Alcohols[J]. Chemistry-A European Journal, 2018.
14. Li M, Yue G G L, Song L H, et al. Natural small molecule bigelovin suppresses orthotopic colorectal tumor growth and inhibits colorectal cancer metastasis via IL6/STAT3 pathway[J]. Biochemical pharmacology, 2018.
15. Zhao S M, Kuang B, Zeng G Z, et al. Nematicidal quinone derivatives from three Rubia plants[J]. Tetrahedron, 2018.
16. Luo C Q, Zhou Y X, Zhou T J, et al. Reactive oxygen species-responsive nanoprodrug with quinone methides-mediated GSH depletion for improved chlorambucil breast cancers therapy[J]. Journal of Controlled Release, 2018, 274: 56-68.
17. Yin Y, Weng WZ, Sun JG, Zhang B. Eosin Y-catalyzed, visible-light-promoted carbophosphinylation of allylic alcohols via a radical neophyl rearrangement. Organic & biomolecular chemistry. 2018;16(13):2356-61.
18. ZHANG RH, Chao-Ran LI, Hua YA, Meng-Ning LI, Tsim KW, Ping LI, Wen GA. An UPLC-MS/MS method for simultaneous determination of multiple constituents in Guizhi Fuling capsule with ultrafast positive/negative ionization switching. Chinese journal of natural medicines. 2018 Apr 30;16(4):313-20.
19. Sun JG, Zhang XY, Yang H, Li P, Zhang B. Highly Regioselective Isoquinoline Synthesis via Nickel‐Catalyzed Iminoannulation of Alkynes at Room Temperature. European Journal of Organic Chemistry
20.Weng WZ, Xie J, Zhang B. Mild and efficient synthesis of indoles and isoquinolones via a nickel-catalyzed Larock-type heteroannulation reaction. Organic & biomolecular chemistry. 2018.
21. Xu XX, Bi JP, Ping L, Li P, Li F. A network pharmacology approach to determine the synergetic mechanisms of herb couple for treating rheumatic arthritis. Drug design, development and therapy. 2018;12:967.
22. Huang Q, Chen J, Zhang W, Zhou B, Zhang C, Gerwick WH, Cao Z. Alkaloids from Corydalis decumbens suppress neuronal excitability in primary cultures of mouse neocortical neurons. Phytochemistry. 2018 Jun 30;150:85-92.
23. Huyen CT, Luyen BT, Khan GJ, Oanh HV, Hung TM, Li HJ, Li P. Chemical Constituents from Cimicifuga dahurica and Their Anti-Proliferative Effects on MCF-7 Breast Cancer Cells. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland). 2018 May 4;23(5).
24. Ruan S, Gu Y, Liu B, Gao H, Hu X, Hao H, Jin L, Cai T. Long-acting release microspheres containing novel GLP-1 analog as an antidiabetic system. Molecular pharmaceutics. 2018 May 15.
25.Yang J, Yang T, Yan W, Li D, Wang F, Wang Z, Guo Y, Bai P, Tan N, Chen L. TAK1 inhibition by natural cyclopeptide RA-V promotes apoptosis and inhibits protective autophagy in Kras-dependent non-small-cell lung carcinoma cells. RSC Advances. 2018;8(41):23451-8.
26.Wang R, Gao W, Li B, Lin S, Li P, Yang H. A strategy for absolute quantitation of isomers using high performance liquid chromatography-ion mobility mass spectrometry and material balance principle. Journal of Chromatography A. 2018 Aug 4.
27.Cui PF, Zhuang WR, Hu X, Xing L, Yu RY, Qiao JB, He YJ, Li F, Ling D, Jiang HL. A new strategy for hydrophobic drug delivery using a hydrophilic polymer equipped with stacking units. Chemical Communications. 2018;54(59):8218-21.
28.Xing L, Zhang JL, Zhou TJ, He YJ, Cui PF, Gong JH, Sun M, Lu JJ, Huang Z, Jin L, Jiang HL. A novel design of a polynuclear co-delivery system for safe and efficient cancer therapy. Chemical Communications. 2018;54(63):8737-40.
29.Zhang XY, Weng WZ, Liang H, Yang H, Zhang B. Visible-Light-Initiated, Photocatalyst-Free Decarboxylative Coupling of Carboxylic Acids with N-Heterocycles. Organic letters. 2018 Jul 24.
30.Li B, Neumann EK, Ge J, Gao W, Yang H, Li P, Sweedler JV. Interrogation of spatial metabolome of Ginkgo biloba with high‐resolution matrix‐assisted laser desorption/ionization and laser desorption/ionization mass spectrometry imaging. Plant, Cell & Environment. 2018 Aug 7.
31.Chen H, Bi Q, Yao Y, Tan N. Dimeric BODIPY-loaded liposomes for dual hypoxia markers imaging and activatable photodynamic therapy against tumor. Journal of Materials Chemistry B. 2018.
32.Yu RY, Xing L, Cui PF, Qiao JB, He YJ, Chang X, Zhou TJ, Jin QR, Jiang HL, Xiao Y. Regulating Golgi Apparatus by co-delivery of COX-2 Inhibitor and Brefeldin A for Suppression of Tumor Metastasis. Biomaterials Science. 2018.
33.Zhang M, Qian C, Zheng ZG, Qian F, Wang Y, Thu PM, Zhang X, Zhou Y, Tu L, Liu Q, Li HJ. Jujuboside A promotes Aβ clearance and ameliorates cognitive deficiency in Alzheimer's disease through activating Axl/HSP90/PPARγ pathway. Theranostics. 2018;8(15):4262.
34.Wang Z, Zhao S, Song L, Pu Y, Wang Q, Zeng G, Liu X, Bai M, Li S, Gao F, Chen L. Natural cyclopeptide RA-V inhibits the NF-κB signaling pathway by targeting TAK1. Cell death & disease. 2018 Jul;9(7).
35.Qiao JB, Fan QQ, Xing L, Cui PF, He YJ, Zhu JC, Wang L, Pang T, Oh YK, Zhang C, Jiang HL. Vitamin A-decorated biocompatible micelles for chemogene therapy of liver fibrosis. Journal of Controlled Release. 2018 May 29.
36.Alahdal M, Xing Y, Tang T, Liang J. 1-Methyl-D-tryptophan Reduces Tumor CD133+ cells, Wnt/β-catenin and NF-κβp65 while Enhances Lymphocytes NF-κβ2, STAT3, and STAT4 Pathways in Murine Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma. Scientific reports. 2018 Jun 29;8(1):9869.
37.Shi Q, Moinuddin SM, Cai T. Advances in Coamorphous Drug Delivery Systems. Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B. 2018 Aug 16.